Terms and Conditions
This policy sets out how Trico Tailoring uses and protects any information that you provide. By accessing this website you agree to be bound by the terms and conditions (“Terms”). Please make sure to read such terms carefully as they govern your use of this website. If you do not accept these Terms, please do not use the website. By proceeding in using the website in any way, you are agreeing to comply with its terms.
- Placing an Order
When you place an order with Trico Tailoring, either by telephone or via the website www.tricobh.com you are deemed to have read and understood the following terms and conditions.
- Cancelling your order
Orders can be cancelled 12 hours prior to the specified delivery date by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org, please make sure to mention your order number and cancellation reason. Please note, once orders have been dispatched we cannot cancel it due to the perishable nature of the product. We cannot cancel orders during peak events which can be processed four days prior to dispatch. Once we have received your cancellation request we will confirm this cancellation via email or via whatsapp (+973) 17003445 .
- Changes to orders
We can make a change to an order within 12 hours from requesting your order and before dispatch; once an order has been dispatched we cannot amend the order. For all changes please call the customer service team or email your request mentioning your order number clearly. For all other products, they may be returned and refunded if they are returned within 30 days from day of receipt. All refunds will be made within 14 days of receiving the returned item. Refunds are processed within 14 working days.
- Due to the perishable nature of all deliveries, any complaints and refunds will be dealt with on a case by case basis. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Please note cloth items may only be returned/replaced/refunded if the complaint is made within 12 hours of receipt, this may be made by telephone or email. If the order received was not what you ordered or is damaged, defective, or the delivery is of an incorrect quantity you must notify us within 12 hours.
- If cloths are disposed without photographic evidence; any remedy will be discretionary.
- It is the senders’ responsibility to inform the recipient of the delivery of a gift item; if perishables are left in a safe place at the discretion with the courier we are not liable thereafter for the safe receipt of the goods. We will endeavor to redeliver if goods are returned. If, following a second delivery attempt, we are still unable to deliver to the recipient, through no fault of our own; we are regrettably unable to offer a refund. Any remedy will be discretionary.
- If we cannot make contact with the recipient or the customer, through no fault of our own or the customer does not contact us, we cannot be held responsible for non-delivery if we have tried all possible methods to fulfill the order and regrettably a refund/replacement cannot be given. Any remedy will be discretionary. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- Trico Tailoring not responsible for any order where the recipient refuses to accept the item. Trico Tailoring will not issue refunds to any customer where the recipient, for whatever reason, will not accept the item.
- For items that are returned within the statutory cooling off period the consumer will bear the costs for the return of that item. If and delivered goods are damaged/defective and we require the item back we will bear all delivery/collection costs. This does not affect your statutory rights.
- We will be able to make a deduction refund for any diminution in value of the returned goods due to handling which goes beyond the sort of handling that might be reasonably allowed in a shop.
Any voucher issued by Trico Tailoring will bear no monetary value and may be subject to change. Vouchers may be revoked or altered at any time at the company’s discretion. For the use of vouchers only, there is a minimum order value of 10BD. Vouchers used for purchases below this value will not be accepted and no sum will be deducted. There is a limit of 1 voucher redemption per order. Vouchers may only be redeemed on the web at the checkout stage and cannot be redeemed over the telephone. Some vouchers will have an expiration date. Check the voucher issue for further details as expired vouchers may not be honored.
- Small Errors
In the event of small errors in the order such as the wrong sizes need small altration we do not offer a full refund as the recipient has received the cloth items which are the value of the order. We believe in being fair and reasonable in circumstances like this and a customer care team member will always request to call the recipient to apologies & read out the message. These rare errors do happen as the employees’ are only human. We may also offer a voucher as a further form of an apology to the customer.
- We cannot guarantee a delivery time as what you have requested in the form as delivery sometimes is executed via a third party, but will endeavor to deliver on your desired time as all items are dispatched in the chosen time slot – Morning shift from 9.00am to 1.00pm and afternoon shift from 4.00pm to 10.00pm. In the event where a delivery is not made on the specified date or time we cannot offer a refund unless extra was paid for urgent same day delivery. Delivery days are 6 days a week with except for national holidays that require special delivery arrangements. Any orders made for delivery on special occasion or holidays, the customer will be informed on the expected delivery time.
- By making a purchase from Trico Tailoring, you are not entering into any contract that guarantees a specific time between times stated. At peak times we reserve the right to extend delivery times. During peak periods, if we miss the specified delivery time but still deliver the order you will not be entitled to a full refund. Any remedy will be discretionary. This does not affect your statutory right.
- We will always attempt to deliver your order to the address that was entered on the order page. It is vital that a complete address in provided such as a flat number, post code, unit, room number, street address and town. For hard to reach areas please contact customer services and provide us with additional information. We cannot deliver to PO boxes, army bases (unless if you pick up your order outside within 10 min waiting time) or airport terminals.
- Please note that in some circumstances courier delivered products to Durrat Al Bahrain, Askar, AlDurr, AlAreen and harder reach areas may take an additional hours to delivery, with an additional Delivery charge of 1.5 BD.
- After you have placed your order you will receive an email confirming the order details in full. It is important that you check that these details are correct as amendments may not be accepted after this time. We advise that you check your junk box for emails in case our mail appears there. If you do not receive this email you should contact customer services.
- We are not liable for delivery failure where incomplete or incorrect shipping has been provided, this includes incorrect post codes. The responsibility is on the customer to check that the information is correct.
- Confirmation of Delivery
If orders are signed for, either at a house, Flat, Work farm or reception, this will be proof that the order has been delivered successfully to your recipient.
- Customer Care
Our dedicated customer service team aim to provide you with the best possible customer experience. They aim to deal with all enquiries quickly and efficiently. Office hours are from 9.00am to 1.00pm and from 4.00 to 10pm Located in Hidd, Muharraq Governor, Kingdom of Bahrain.
- Equal Treatment
Our customer service team will treat all customers with respect and they deserve to receive the same. Any email/telephone call received which may be considered offensive or abusive will not receive a reply and we may refer it to the appropriate authorities. We reserve the right to cancel a customer account if we consider the customer is behaving in an inappropriate way. If a member of staff feels threatened or abused, the conversation will be terminated. Help us to help you!
- 100% Satisfaction Guarantee
- Doing all we can ensure that your items are delivered safely to your recipient. At Trico Tailoring, we deliver to every corner of Bahrain and GCC to delighted recipients and strive to give the best possible service and deliver the best items that are done by our team. From time to time things can go wrong and mistakes can happen which is saddening to us and we take it personally if our service hasn’t been anything but plain sailing. We are human after all but we really do try our best to get it right the first time, every time.
- If you are not 100% happy with your buying experience with us, please get in touch and let us know, we really do appreciate feedback and are always striving to better our service. You can get in touch calling or texting through WhatsApp on (+973)17003445 or via email email@example.com and one of our customer service team will be very happy to assist you. Whatever the problem maybe, we will strive to make you a happy customer again.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee only covers the aspects of our business that we have direct control over and does not cover the actions of third parties.
- Our 100% satisfaction guarantee is not applicable to issues that are not directly under our control for example if a customer enters an incomplete or incorrect delivery address, if a delivery is refused by the recipient or business, if multiple delivery attempts are made unsuccessfully, delays in transit, if we are awaiting missing information from the customer i.e. a missing address line or inaccurate delivery information. Please also note, once orders have been dispatched, we are unable to change or amend order details.
- In the unfortunate event of a non-delivery on the delivery date you selected please contact our customer service department so that they can review your order.
- All items and colors are subject to availability and seasonal availability and are therefore subject to substitution. Orders will be made up with equal or greater value; this applies to our same day range.
We must be notified within 12 hours of any issue with your order. Free items are a guarantee – you must notify us within 12 hours if your item is absent and we will send the free item out at the earliest available time. All compensation for problematic orders will be in the form of a full or partial refund against the original amount. Our office hours are Sun-Thu Morning Shift 9.00am to 1.00pm, Evening Shift 4.00pm – 10.00pm. Correspondence will be handled within this time frame.
If we believe any order to be fraudulent we reserve the right to cancel and refund that order.
- Delivery Time
Receipt and Delivery
Our deliveries will be made by the shipment company “Aramex” or local delivery company. The Service by Aramex includes the receipt of your packages at the Shop and Ship Location and transporting such packages to your Delivery Address within 5-10 working days or less depending on the zone. If you are located outside the Kingdom of Bahrain, the delivery may take between 5 to 14 working days depending on the location. You are solely responsible for providing to and confirming with the sender the correct Shop and Ship Location, including your order number, and you understand that any incorrect information may result in non-delivery or delayed delivery of items, or incurring additional fees for which you will be held accountable. Any Shipment that is unable to be delivered to you (for reasons including, without limitations, your failure to pay, take delivery, give proper instructions, including failure to clearly address the package, your failure to confirm your shipment is acceptable for entry into the destination country, failure to use correct Shop and Ship Location, failure to update your Delivery Address, or you are unable to be contacted after reasonable attempts to do so) will be deemed an Uncollected Good or Unclaimed Good and Aramex reserves the right to deal with that Shipment in any lawful manner it considers appropriate, which may mean the package is discarded, destroyed, returned to sender, or auctioned.
To ensure delivery of your shipment, you are responsible for confirming items purchased in a Shop and Ship Location are shipped to the corresponding Shop and Ship Location address, and not to a different Shop and Ship Location address, which may result in non-delivery of items due to applicable laws, rules, regulations, etc.
Our delivery team will send you a message before dispatching the order within approximately 1-3 hours.
Delivery fee will be 1BD to all areas in Bahrain, except for Durrat Al Bahrain, Askar, AlDurr, AlAreen and harder reach areas may take an additional hour to delivery, with a Delivery charge of 1.5BD.
For all ordering queries speak to us on WhatsApp or call (+973) 17003445 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Still Have Questions?
Talk to our friendly customer associates.